Thursday, June 20, 2013

The enchanted world of Kathryn Davey

I discovered Kathryn Davey while visiting the last Playtime in New York. At the booth, I met a woman with a beautiful soul and a great smile. I haven't seen what she was making yet that I knew it was going to reflect who she was. And I was right, the world of Kathryn Davey is the one that I wished for when I was a child. Her dolls have no competition out there. They are beautifully designed and are made of the greatest materials you may think of. Recently Kathryn opened her own online shop where she shares with us all she has to offer. Enjoy your visit!



















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know!! There is something very special about them... Thanks for posting.

      Delete
  2. So adorable ... thanks so much for sharing ... off now to visit the shop :) ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they darling? I am not sure that you'll see the dolls on kathryn's website yet but they're coming! Have a great weekend Bee!

      Delete

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...